Elkem Silicones offers a complete range of Silbione Silicones designed specifically for medical devices.
- Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) – designed for liquid injection molding
- High Consistency Rubber (HCR) – also known as Heat Cured Rubber, used for extrusion, compression molding, and transfer molding process
- Room Temperature Vulcanized (RTV) – used in low temperature molding or casting applications
- Silicone Adhesives – designed for medical device assembly
- Silicone Foams – room temperature curing, low density open cell foams
- Silicone Gels – for lightweight applications
- Electronic Silicone Adhesives (ESA) for medical electronic devices